Airfield lighting systems
Airport beaconing systems play a very important role in the safety of aircraft operations, especially in very low visibility conditions. Airport lighting systems are based on operational factors such as: color, light intensity, contouring with lighting.
These systems are designed to cope with any weather conditions (rain, fog, snow, etc.).
The beaconing systems offered by ICCO Systems include the following equipment:
- overhead and recessed airport beacon lighting fixtures;
- beaconing and obstruction lighting fixtures;
- cables and connections for beaconing installations;
- isolation transformers and related tanks;
- constant current regulators;
- remote control installations through optical fiber;
- frangible poles for beaconing installations