In September 2019, the MedEuropa network continued its plan to build modern radiotherapy centers in Oradea.
Two years after the opening of the first radiotherapy center in Constanta, MedEuropa is ready to offer quality radiotherapy services for patients who will be able to be treated in Oradea. The MedEuropa Oradea building has an area of over 1300 square meters.
The MedEuropa radiotherapy center is one of the most modern centers of this type in Romania and benefits from the latest generation technology. Also, the staff working in the clinic are specialized in this field, having the necessary experience for a quality treatment.
For 10 months, the ICCO Systems teams made electrical installations of weak currents and electrical installations for the medical equipment in the bunker and in the computer tomograph cabinet.
The project worth over 160.000 Euros consisted of the design, configuration, installation, commissioning and training of users for all the systems below.
The systems that have been implemented at MedEuropa Oradea are:
- fire detection and warning system with 190 addressable analogue smoke detectors;
- burglary detection and warning system with 25 infrared detectors;
- access control system with 18 proximity card readers;
- closed circuit television system with 22 IP video cameras and 3 mini PTZ IP video cameras;
- toilet panic warning system for people with disabilities;
- temperature and humidity monitoring system in radiotherapy rooms;
- structured cabling system for 215 data voice ports;
- TV signal distribution system;
- electrical installations for the medical equipment in the bunker;
- electrical installations in the Computer Tomography office.